Actis Hybris 90mm Reflective Insulation
HYBRIS is a reflective insulation product based on a honeycomb structure.High thermal performance is provided by a special structure composed of a large number of low emissivity cavities, protected from dust and excessive air movement. Moreover, the low emissivity external films provide additional thermal resistance, when associated with air cavities.
Unsure of what thickness you need to reach the required project U-Value? Please check out the Actis simulator in the additional information box below to help you find out.
- DUAL PERFORMANCE
- Low core effective declared thermal conductivity as low as 0.033 W/m.K
(according to EN 12667 Annex A).
- With an air gap on either side, HYBRIS can reach on average a complementary thermal resistance which can be incorporated into U value calculations carried out in accordance with EN 6946.
- FULLY CERTIFIED: HYBRIS has been tested according to the following EN standards EN 12667 & ISO 6946
- SPACE SAVING: HYBRIS insulation helps to keep the fabric element to a minimum thickness and saves space!
- LABC Registered Details RD 462
This tool has been designed to help you select the best possible insulation solution for your project. Simply select the type of project and add products from the Hybrid range until you reach your required U-Value.
Whist we hope you will find this tool useful, the results are indicative and should not be regarded as a final calculation.