C-Cap Disused Chimney Cowl 300mm in Buff
The C-Cap Chimney cowl for disused chimneys is revolutionary! Chimney stacks which are left un-capped are exposed to the elements, air bourne debris and nesting birds They are at risk of high fuel bills due to un-necessary heat loss and maintenance bills from the deterioration of the chimney.
The C-Cap is simple to install by pushing it onto any standard round clay chimney pot with an external diameter up to 280mm, it is then retained by galvanised steel spring wires which grip the inside of the pot.
The 300mm diameter C-Cap is supplied with an insect barrier designed to prevent the ingress of swarming bees or nesting wasps.
- Reduces heat loss from the flue which is recomended by The Energy Saving Trust
- Protection against the elements and the deterioration of the chimney stack
- Prevents birds from nesting and squirrels from entering causing damage
- Simple and quick installation
- Continuous trickle ventilation reducing the risk of condensation
- Integral insect screen for optional use to provide additional protection against swarming bees and nesting wasps
Please note chimney pots need to be in sound condition. Any cracked pot should either be replaced or suitably strapped to allow insertion of the C-Cap retaining wires.
- C-Cap Disused Chimney Cowl 350mm Terracotta£25.84 £21.53
- Redbank Flue Ventilator / Sailors Cap - Buff - 190mm£59.00 £49.17
- Redbank Flue Ventilator / Sailor Cap - Red - 190mm£49.00 £40.83
- Knowles Flue Vent Buff 185mm Spigot£39.08 £32.57