C-Cap Disused Chimney Cowl 350mm in Buff
The C-Cap Chimney cowl for disused chimneys is revolutionary! Chimney stacks which are left un-capped are exposed to the elements, air bourne debris and nesting birds They are at risk of high fuel bills due to un-necessary heat loss and maintenance bills from the deterioration of the chimney.
The C-Cap is simple to install by pushing it onto any standard round clay chimney pot with an external diameter up to 330mm, it is then retained by galvanised steel spring wires which grip the inside of the pot.
- Reduces heat loss from the flue which is recomended by The Energy Saving Trust
- Protection against the elements and the deterioration of the chimney stack
- Prevents birds from nesting and squirrels from entering causing damage
- Simple and quick installation
- Continuous trickle ventilation reducing the risk of condensation