Burton Roofing depots are committed to safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers at every stage of operation we are dedicated to complying to government guidelines and advice from Public Health authorities. Please see the below how Burton Roofing remains in compliance with Government Guidelines.
- Burton Roofing Risk assesments.
- Cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures are in action across all depots.
- Where possible members of staff have been asked to work from home, with assistance being provided to allow staff members to do so.
- At every stage of operation a strict rule of 2 metre distancing is enforced.
- In the event that people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
If you have any issues or concerns regarding Burton Roofing Merchants safety procedures please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .