Cromar Flexiglass Topcoat Resin 20kg
The ProGRG fibreglass resin is a pre-accelerated, thixotropic, orthophthalic resin formulated for extremely low styrene emission. The correct ratio of resin to glass fibre chop strand mat (450gsm) is 1.5 litres of resin per m ² of mat. 600gsm mat will use approx. 33% more, the thicker the mat, the more resin is needed.
When a laminate is built up in stages with intermediate curing, each operation should be finished off with a normal resin / glass fibre ratio. Any surface area of a cured laminate having an excess of resin, must be abraded before the laminating is continued. With a normal resin / glass fibre ratio on the laminate surface, the interval between each operation must not exceed 48 hours without abrasion.
The Cromar ProGRP glass reinforced flat roof system is an integrated all in one system. Cromar ProGRP is cold applied and easy to form creating a durable, virtually maintenance free impact resistant weatherproof roof.
- Very low styrene emission resulting in lower styrene levels in working atmospheres
- Improved water resistance
- Low viscosity for rapid and efficient fibre wet out in both hand and spray lay-up
- Long pot life combined with rapid cure
- Lower exotherm allowing thick sections to ne fabricated with reduced risk of distortion
- Approved by Lloyds Register of shipping for use in the construction of boats moulded under their survey