Danelaw Plain Tile Flush Vent Antique Red
Danelaw plain tile roof ventilator is a flush fitting vent designed to be used with plain tiles by simply replacing a single tile with the vent which maintains a flush fitting appearance across the roofline.
- Used in groups of 5 to achieve regulation 10,000mm² per metre.
- Manufactured from polypropylene for durability and thermal stability, all vents have a non-reflective surface and are UV stabilised to prevent embrittlement over time.
- Tile vent adapter kit for soil ventilation use only with HD TV10/5 and extension spigots available for fully boarded roofs. (Tile vents must be used in pairs)
- Internal weathering protection is designed to maintain free airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- Minimum rafter pitch : 35°