Eternit 600 x 300mm Thrutone Slate
A smooth surface and square cut edges give a low profile slate at an economical price, particularly suitable to complex roof geometries down to 15°. This market leading light weight roof slate is now available in five new colours and three shapes providing even more design flexibility.
With its low wastage and ease of installation, it's easy to see why it is the product of choice for all types of new build and refurbishment projects.
- Environmental product declaration available
- Impressive minimum pitch down to 15 degrees*
- Achieves BES 6001 'Very Good' rating to gain credits under BREEAM and CFSH
- Can achieve an A+ in the BRE's Green Guide to Specification*
- Does not require wet cutting under COSHH
- Fibre cement is a 100% recyclable building material