GrufeKit Scottish Pebbles 20kg Bag
Scottish Stone pebbles to edge your roofs or for creating features and walkways.
Free delivery is available when ordering just £150 +VAT on GrufeKit products. That's only 4no GrufeKit tiles!
There are a number of reasons to consider including stone areas on a green roof, some of these are:
- Access, as plants such as Sedum are not intended to support frequent foot traffic it would be a good idea to consider stone paths if frequent access is required for maintenance or leisure
- Aesthetic, some roof designs use stone areas to create artistic patterns or even a simple border might add character in some situations
- Fire break, the FLL Guidelines and the GRO Green Roof Code include requirements for the provision of fire breaks within green roof design
- Wind resistance, in particularly blustery areas a stone border can be used to prevent the chance of wind uplift pressures on the green roof
- Prevent debris, a stone border can effectively stop wind-borne plant parts and debris reaching the edge of the roof and gutters
- Meet regulations, some councils stipulate the inclusion of stone areas for a number of reasons (usually to act as a fire-break)
Free delivery available when ordering a minimum of £150 on GrufeKit products.
- Cure It C150L Simulated Lead Flashing Long Leg (3m)£15.60 £13.00
- GrufeKit Brown Wildflower Tiles per m2£56.39 £46.99
- Cure It B300 Raised Edge Trim (3m)£16.18 £13.48
- GrufeKit Sedum Tiles per m2£73.19 £60.99