GrufeKit Sedum Tiles per m2
A low maintenance Sedum Grufe tile, comprising of the vegetation, tray and fleece.
Free delivery is available when ordering a minimum of £150 +VAT on GrufeKit Products. That's only 3m2 of GrufeKit Sedum Green Roof tiles!
- Extremely easy to install, simply clip together.
- Pre-grown for instant impact and quality finish.
- Protects waterproofing and increases life of roof membrane.
- No mowing, no watering and no re-planting.
- Sedum is a perennial (evergreen) plant.
- A garden watchers dream plant! A beautiful mix of white, pink, yellow and red flowers during the spring and summer months, dying back to browns and greens during autumn and winter.
- Free delivery available when ordering a minimum of £150 of GrufeKit products
Your GrufeTile will be supplied with established plant coverage, growing on 60mm 100% recycled growing media. The 3 layers of the green roof tile are:
The green roof tile retains rainwater so no complicated irrigation system is needed.
|Carrier dimensions||540mm x 540mm x 90mm (sold per m²)|
|Water holding capacity||20l/m²|
|Temperature range||-50°C - +80°C|
|Outflow volume||40 l/m²|
Please do not work out the quantity you require by the size of the tile, they are sold per m2. The unit sizes allow for the interlock of the tiles.