GrufeKit Sedum Tiles per m2
A low maintenance Sedum Grufe tile, comprising of the vegetation, tray and fleece.
Free delivery is available when ordering a minimum of £150 +VAT on GrufeKit Products. That's only 3m2 of GrufeKit Sedum Green Roof tiles!
- Extremely easy to install, simply clip together.
- Pre-grown for instant impact and quality finish.
- Protects waterproofing and increases life of roof membrane.
- No mowing, no watering and no re-planting.
- Sedum is a perennial (evergreen) plant.
- A garden watchers dream plant! A beautiful mix of white, pink, yellow and red flowers during the spring and summer months, dying back to browns and greens during autumn and winter.
- Free delivery available when ordering a minimum of £150 of GrufeKit products
Please do not work out the quantity you require by the size of the tile, they are sold per m2. The unit sizes allow for the interlock of the tiles.
The green roof tile retains rainwater so no complicated irrigation system is needed.
Your GrufeTile will be supplied with established plant coverage, growing on 60mm 100% recycled growing media. The 3 layers of the green roof tile are:
- Vegetation: 8-12 varieties of sedum
- Soil: The media mix used is a special substrate prepared specifically for the GrufeTile
- Carrier: Made from recycled HDPE plastic, the carrier acts as a water reservoir, drainage layer