Koratech Super Roof Underlay 50 x1.5m
Sandtoft Koramic VPM Super underlay will provide temporary protection against rain for up to a month prior to the installation of the tiles or slates. If the exposure period exceeds one month then advice should be sought from Sandtoft Technical Department.
Can be used as a secondary line of deference against wind, driven rain and snow. Sandtoft Koramic VPM Super underlay will reduce the wind loading on the roof tiles and slates.
- Suitable for use with all Sandtoft tiles and slates.
- Can be used in both warm and cold roof designs on any roof shape andbuilding type.
- Highly vapour permeable, but entirely watertight.
- Helps to avoid condensation risk in the roof space in accordance with BS 5250
- UV and heat resistant, tough and durable.
- Does not generate nuisance noise under wind loading.
- Easy to cut and lightweight to handle.
- Can be used in cold roofs without restriction for wind uplift in all exposure conditions in the UK and Ireland.
- Can be used as a temporary roof covering.