Medium Wooden Lead Dresser
Lead dresser are specifically designed for use on lead, copper, zinc and aluminium.
An essential tool for leadwork. A Wooden Lead Dresser is used to flatten Lead sheets when setting out and fitting into position.
The squared edge allows lead to be worked into abutments, corners and flashings.
- Used for flattening lead sheet during setting and fitting,
- Allows you to flatten large areas of lead much faster than traditionally used bossing sticks,
- Made from quality beech wood,
- Sufficient lift for users knuckles,
- Also available in Small and Large.