Introducing Catnic SSR2 Standing Seam Roofing & Cladding
Catnic SSR² is an innovative, light-weight and versatile standing seam roof and cladding system. Specially designed for the urban environment it is seven times lighter than conventional roof tiles and available in a variety of inviting colours.
SSR² is a fully supported standing seam system, designed, manufactured and CE Marked in accordance with BS EN 14783:2013. Manufactured from Tata Steel’s Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® pre-finished steel, making it a cost effective alternative to traditional copper and zinc standing seam roof systems.
Seven times lighter than clay or slate tile equivalents, it’s easy to handle on site and quick to fix compared with traditional roofing products. It is lightweight, durable and easy to install, suitable for pitched roofs as low as 5°.
- Quick fit system reduces installation time on site compared with traditional roofing products
- Can be installed on a roof with a pitch as low as 5°
- Seven times lighter than traditional roof tiles
- When installed as wall cladding, can be laid vertically or horizontally
- Available with 305 mm or 514 mm cover widths
- BRE Green Guide A+ rated product and 100% recyclable at end of life
- BBA Approved Roofing & Cladding System, Certificate No: 15/5279
- Class AA (roof) and Class O (wall) Fire Performance rating
- Manufactured from Tata Steel’s Colorcoat HPS200 Ultra® pre-finished steel which is certified to BES 6001 Responsible sourcing standard
- CE Marked to BS EN 14783:2013
FREE INSTALLATION TRAINING
Catnic provide a FREE installation training course for installers every month at our training centre in Caerphilly, the beginner’s course will outline:
- Measuring and setting out
- Installation tips: Plates
- Installation tips: Panels
- Installation tips: Flashings & End caps
- Key skills: Cutting
- Key skills: Panel making
- Installation tips: Abutments, joining, hips & valleys
- Installation tips: Penetrations
Advanced courses are also available on request, please click here to register your interest and a member of our team will contact to you advise the next available dates.