Introducing VELUX Certified Installer Partnership
Building the success of your business
VELUX are inviting members of their VIP programme to be the first to be part of an exciting new venture, the VELUX Certified Installer Partnership.
By researching a cross section of VIP installers, VELUX discovered that members were happy to be part of the scheme, but felt there was a huge opportunity to evolve it, and make it far more effective for customers and their business. As part of this initiative VELUX have announced that VIP scheme has been replaced with the VELUX Certified Installer Partnership.
The Certified Installer Partnership brings together – the market leaders in roof windows, with you – the leading installers, to create an exciting new service for customers.
The range of exclusive benefits include:
- A new and improved system to generate bespoke sales leads.
- A powerful partnership with TrustMark.
- Listing on VELUX and TrustMark websites.
- The latest product and industry news.
New and improved bespoke sales leads
With VELUX Certified Installer Partnership, they have greatly improved the leads that are received from VIP. Now, you can highly tailor the sales leads to suit you and your business.
With every sales lead personalised to you, this allows you to up productivity and ultimately, up profitability.
You'll be able to:
- Choose exactly what type of work you would like the leads to be for.
- Select a geographical radius of where you would like to work and adapt it whenever you like.
- Switch off sales leads when you're too busy or on holiday, which means no disappointed customers.
Become a TrustMark and VELUX certified installer
Across the UK, customers are seeking trusted tradesmen to carry out work on their properties. And more and more, these customers are looking for installers with accreditation from Government endorsed schemes, like TrustMark.
TrustMark is the only Government-endorsed quality scheme for tradesmen that covers the full range of trades, in and around the home. This stamp of approval gives customers the confidence to hand over their hard earned cash to an installer they know they can trust. And as part of VELUX Certified Installer Partnership, you will be one of them.
The TrustMark partnership benefits are:
- Customers will have greater confidence in your business, as the TrustMark badge stands for quality local tradesmen.
- Your services will be promoted through TrustMark's national and local marketing activities.
- You'll gain greater visibility through the other organisations who signpost TrustMark-registered businesses such as Age UK, Trading Standards institue and the Homeowners Alliance.
- You'll be given access to free advice and information on how to comply with the new consumers protection laws in the UK.
For more information visit trustmark.org.uk
Listings on VELUX and TrustMark websites
To ensure the success of the Certified Installer Partnership, it was important for VELUX to make accredited installers more visible to customers.
The VELUX website currently receives 35,000 hits per year with customers searching for tradesmen. And, the new dedicated Installer section on the VELUX website allows customers to find installers even more easily, keeping you ahead of the competition.
Not only will you carry the VELUX and TrustMark accreditation, but your installer business will also be listed on the TrustMark website, which receives millions of visits per year and will create a huge boost in leads.
The latest product and industry news
As a member of VELUX Certified Installer Partnership, you’ll be the first to hear about our product news and launches, along with the very latest industry news. By helping you keep your finger on the pulse, it helps keep you ahead of the competition.
To register simply fill in the application form below or register your interest at www.velux.co.uk/help-and-advice/find-an-installer/certified-installer-sign-up
Annual membership £125 ex VAT. Payment can be easily spread via monthly Direct Debit.