VELUX TLF 0K14 2010 Flexible 14'' Diameter Sun Tunnel for Slate
VELUX sun tunnels for pitched roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards, under pitched roofs, where installation of a VELUX roof window is not possible. The VELUX flex tunnels and rigid tunnels provide installation flexibility. Flex tunnels can be used when the distance between the roof and the ceiling is too small for a rigid tunnel. Rigid tunnels deliver a straight shaft of light for when the ceiling is placed directly under the exterior window.
- For tunnel lengths from 0.9 to 2m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 2-meter long, super reflective, flexible tunnel has a diameter of 35 cm.
- Easy to assemble. An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- Roof module is with 4 mm toughened glass and a removable sash.
- The glass is with clear and clean coating on the outside.