VELUX TWF 0K14 2010 Flexible 14'' Diameter Sun Tunnel for Tiles
VELUX sun tunnels for pitched roofs are designed to provide natural light into corridors, stairwells, bathrooms and cupboards, under pitched roofs, where installation of a VELUX roof window is not possible.
The VELUX flex tunnels provide installation flexibility. Flex tunnels can be used when the distance between the roof and the ceiling is too small for a rigid tunnel.
Flexible sun tunnels are also recommended in cases where a rigid installation would be more difficult due to an obstacle in the loft space. The recommended tunnel length for a flexible sun tunnel is between 0.4m and 1.5m (2m supplied). *VELUX recommend rigid sun tunnels for maximum light.
For tunnel lengths from 0.9 to 2m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 2-meter long, super reflective, flexible tunnel has a diameter of 35 cm.
- Easy to assemble. An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- Roof module is with 4 mm toughened glass and a removable sash. The glass is with clear and clean coating on the outside.
- VELUX EDW CK01 0000 Single Tile Flashing£49.25 £41.04
- VELUX TWR 0K14 2010 Rigid 14'' Diameter Sun Tunnel for Tiles£292.32 £243.60
- VELUX BFX 1000 Underfelt Collar£18.14 £15.12