VELUX GGL SD5N2 Conservation Centre Pivot Roof Window & Slate Flashing
With an understanding of traditional buildings, planning regulations alongside aethestic appeal VELUX have developed a range of market leading conservation windows and flashings. All the conservation windows offered by VELUX have the same technical features of a standard window with a black conservation style.
The recessed flashings allow for a more streamlined external appearance across the roofline.
The GGL SD5N2 is delivered with the following components;
- GGL 2570 Conservation Roof Window
- EDN 2500 Recessed Slate Flashing
- Insulation and Underfelt Collar
Available in a range of sizes and a full complement of accessories, all VELUX windows come with pre-installed mounting brackets for VELUX blinds. Installation is then as straight forward as possible - Pick&Click!®
- Conservation roof windows for traditional buildings
- Recessed slate flashing for a sleek roofline
- Roof pitches between 15º and 90º
- VELUX 10 year guarantee on all windows and flashings