VELUX GPL MK08 SD5J2 Top Hung Conservation roof window and recessed tile flashing
With an understanding of traditional buildings, planning regulations alongside aethestic appeal VELUX have developed a range of market leading conservation windows and flashings. All the conservation windows offered by VELUX have the same technical features of a standard window with a black conservation style.
The recessed flashings allow for a more streamlined external appearance across the roofline, whilst being a top hung roof window you can have un-obscured views and a means of escape.
The GPL SD5J2 is delivered with the following components;
- GPL 2570 Conservation Roof Window
- EDJ 2500 Recessed Tile up to 90mm profile flashing
- Insulaation and Underfelt Collar
Available in a range of sizes and a full complement of accessories, all VELUX windows come with pre-installed mounting brackets for VELUX blinds. Installation is then as straight forward as possible - Pick&Click!®
- Top Hung Conservation roof window for traditional buildings
- Recessed tile flashing up to 90mm profile
- Insulation collar and underfelt collar
- VELUX 10 year guarantee of windows and flashings