VELUX GPL MK08 SD5W2 Top Hung Conservation roof window and tile flashing
With an understanding of traditional buildings, planning regulations alongside aesthetic appeal VELUX have developed a range of market leading conservation windows and flashings. All the conservation windows offered by VELUX have the same technical features of a standard window with a black conservation style.
The VELUX GPL top hung roof window offers un-obstructed views along with a means of escape.
The GPL SD5W2 is delivered with the following components;
- GPL 2570 Conservation Roof Window
- EDW 2500 Recessed Slate Flashing
- Insulation and Underfelt Collar
Available in a range of sizes and a full complement of accessories, all VELUX windows come with pre-installed mounting brackets for VELUX blinds. Installation is then as straight forward as possible - Pick&Click! ®
- Top Hung conservation roof window for traditional buildings
- Un-obstructed views and a means of escape
- Tile flashing for profiles up to 120mm
- VELUX 10 year guarantee on windows and flashing