VELUX GPL Top Hung Conservation Window & Tile Flashing
With an understanding of traditional buildings, planning regulations alongside aesthetic appeal VELUX have developed a range of market leading conservation windows and flashings. All the conservation windows offered by VELUX have the same technical features of a standard window with a black conservation style.
The recessed flashings allow for a more streamlined external appearance across the roofline, whilst being top hung it can be utilised as an escape window.
The GPL SD5N2 is delivered with the following components;
- GPL 2570 Top Hung Conservation Roof Window
- EDN 2500 Recessed Slate Flashing
- Insulation and Underfelt Collar
Available in a range of sizes and a full complement of accessories, all VELUX windows come with pre-installed mounting brackets for VELUX blinds. Installation is then as straight forward as possible - Pick&Click! ®
- Top Hung Escape Window
- Recessed slate flashing for a sleek appearance
- Insulation and underfelt collar included
- VELUX 10 year guarantee on windows and flashings