Brewer Birdguard Solid Fuel Model
Unwanted birds and debris that enters your chimney can cause a multitude of issues, the Brewer birguard for use with solid fuels is designed to prevent this. With the use of a wired mesh it is designed to prevent unwanted livestock and airbourne materials from entering into your system, it also allows smoke and fumes to be exhausted efficiently. Fitted with an integral rain hat, it has the added advantage of minimising rain entry helping to prevent internal structural decay.
Made from aluminium, it is suitable for use with wood, coal and oil. Stainless steel is recommended for greater longevity and for use with smokeless fuels.
The Brewer birdguard has deservedly become a popular unit over the years.
Please note: The clay chimney pot is not included in this sale
- Stops birds from being trapped behind gas fire back panels (eliminating costly call outs to remove fire).
- Integral raincap reduces rain entry
- Suitable for live or redundant chimneys
- Corrapol-BT Corrugated Bitumen Foam Eaves Filler (4Pk)£22.09 £18.41
- 300 x 200mm CUPA Heavy 3 Natural Slate£0.98 £0.82
- Knowles Bonnet Hood 185mm Spigot Red£39.08 £32.57
- Knowles Mushroom Hood 185mm Spigot Red£47.82 £39.85