Clay Roof Tiles
With a vast choice in clay tiles available in the market place we bring to you a carefully selected range to compliment any roofline, amongst which are the Sandtoft County and Old English Pantile and Redland Rosemary Clay Plain tiles. If you don’t find what you’re looking for online please contact our friendly sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org as we carry a broader range within our depots.
Items 1-10 of 17
- Sandtoft County Clay Pantile
- Suitable for roofs with roof pitches as low as 22.5º
- Double interlocking tile for improved performance
- A range of dry fix and ventilation products available
- Manufactured and independantly certified under BS EN ISO 9001
- Sandtoft 20/20 Interlocking Clay Plain Roof Tile
- The 20/20 only uses 20.5 tiles per m²
- Pressed from Natural Alluvial Humber Clay which adds charm and texture to roof works
- Performs as low as 20º
- Has an open guage design
- Saves 50% CO2 compared to traditional clay plain tiles
- Sandtoft Old English Pantile Natural Red
- Manufactured and independently certified under Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001
- Certified to Environmental Management Standard EN ISO 14001
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay
- Conforms with all current UK standards and fixing requirements.
- Due to natural drying and firing shrinkage in the manufacturing process small variations in size can occur, therefore it is advisable not to mix tiles of different colours on the roof.
- Please contact Sandtoft Technical Services for further guidance.