Britmet 3 Way Top - Rustic Brown
Advantages of Britmet lightweight roof tile systems include:
- Designed to give a traditional tile appearance
- Lightweight roof panel
- Minimum pitch 10 °
- Good vandal resistance (0.9mm steel base)
- Easy to handle
- Offers reduced sub-structure
- Quick installation
- Less labour intensive
- Cost effective
- Maintenance free
- Fully dry-fixed
- Guaranteed for 40-years against weather penetration
- Full technical support available
For the most reliable finish, seal off your roofing project with dedicated Britmet accessories. This three-way top cap has been purposefully created for hip to ridge cover that won't let you down.
Compatible with Britmet's angle hip and angle ridge, this durable flashing is fully dry fix for super-simple installation that doesn't require cement or mortar.
Perfect for roofs with four hips, such as Victorian conservatories, this durable, British-made top cap is finished in hard-wearing granulated coating for optimum protection and noise reduction.