Catnic Standing Seam
Manufactured from Tata Steels colourcoat HPS200 ultra, a new lightweight and versatile system. SSR2 roofing and cladding is cost effective and an alternative to copper or zinc, seven times lighter than clay/slate and tile equivalents, easy to handle on site and a quick fix for pitched roofs as low as 5°.
- BBA Certified for durability in excess of 40years
- Comes in 8 different colours
- Can be installed to pitches as low as 5°
- Optimised Galvalloy metalic coating for exceptional corrosion resistance and cut edge protection.
- Surpasses requirments of Ruv4 and RC5 as per EN 10169:2010 providing excellent colour and gloss retention and corrosion resistance.
- Scintilla embossed as a mark of authenticity from Tata steel.
- Made in the UK for a lower carbon footprint and certified to BES 6001 responsible sourcing standard.
- Fully Recyclable.