Comax KLIK Standing Seam System
We price the projects depending on the size of the build, simply send the dimensions of the roof, or plans if available and we will get a no obligation budget price to you for Aluminium or Steel, usually within a couple of days.
COMAX KLIK standing seam roofing features a simple and fast assembly that does not require a high level of craftsmanship. Thanks to the easy fit system that simply involves snapping one connection over another, it can effectively reduce the assembly costs, producing the appearance of a traditional Zinc standing seam roof. The fittings are completely hidden under the roofing, when the first sheet is fastened and the second one simply covers and snaps over the wafer head screws.
Tailor-made for your roof, with all sheets supplied cut exactly to length, COMAX KLIK Standing Seam can be used on the roof down to a minimum pitch of 5 degrees as well as being supplied with warranties up to 75 years from our laboratory testing. Supplying Brands such as Lindab, Kingspan and BMW across Europe, quality is assured.
An easy to fit, lightweight zinc effect standing seam system, available in aluminium with warranties up to 75 years.
- Personal Contact overseeing all aspects from design to delivery
- 3-4 week lead time from order to delivery
- Class A1 Fire rated
- Available with decorative €˜swage€™ lines or without
- Superb quality paint finishes and shades
- Compatible with PV Panels
- Minimum pitch of 5 degrees
- All Flashings and fixings supplied
- Suitable for wall cladding
- Only 2.5kg per sqm (aluminium)
- Market Leading warranties
- All materials cut to fit your build, zero waste
For use on roofs and facades of family houses, bungalows, commercial buildings, industrial buildings.
Sheet metal roofing description
Comax KLIK 25 is made of aluminum alloy, subsequently treated with organic coating according to EN 1396 Aluminium and aluminium alloys - Coil coated sheet and strip for general applications - Specifications.