IKO Rubershield ECO Extra 50m x 1m
When installed within a ventilated cold pitched roof construction IKO Rubershield Eco Extra 120g/m2 Type LR Breather Membrane conforms to the requirements of BS5534:2014 . It is BBA approved* for use within cold and warm Unventilated Pitched Roof Construction and also suitable for use within vertical applications.
KO Rubershield is a range of BBA approved (cert No.15/5190)* breathable membranes for pitched roofs. Amongst other benefits, each membrane provides a barrier to minimise the wind uplift load, wind driven rain, snow and dust as well as transporting any unwanted moisture resulting from ingress through the primary roof coverage into the roof drainage system. It may also be used as a temporary weather protection before the installation of the primary roof covering.
- BBA approved (cert no. 15/5190)* for use within Unventilated Warm/Cold Roof constructions and for use within timber frame wall constructionsNote: Laps were taped using Jointing Tape, BRE Report 302-776 Issue 5, 19th March 2015; The use of taped products is currently outside the scope of BBA Certificate 15/5190
- Breather membrane - Breathable; allows the passage of harmful water vapour
- Weather resistant; acts as a secondary barrier to liquid water, wind driven snow and debris
- Effective temporary weathering protection
- Compliant with BS 5534: 2014
- BBA approved (Certificate No. 15/5190)
- Breather Membrane which conforms to BS5534:2014
- 120g/m ² minimising wind uplift
- BBA approved breathable underlay for pitched roofs.
- Suitable for use within warm and cold unventilation pitched roof construction