MAD SENIOR COWL TERRACOTTA
Static anti down draught cowl designed to eradicate smoky fireplaces, and blow back, whilst also preventing rain. This circular shaped static anti-down-draught cowl also provides superior levels of rain protection whilst allowing escaping gases to flow out freely.
- No special tools required when fitting
- Backed up by the MAD cowl money back guarantee (explained under terms and conditions)
- Sold complete with stainless steel strap fixing kit
- Stainless steel birdguard (recommended removal for use with coal or wood)
- Has a test certificate to BSEN 1856-1:2003 and BSEN 1443:2003
- Height 149mm Width 400mm
- Suitable for pot sizes up to 280mm
- Highly effective in preventing downdraught
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200 °C
- Suitable for all fuels (See fuel suitability chart)
- Strap down legs are colour matched to the body of the cowl so that they do not stand out from the rest of the cowl and chimney pot
- Particularly advantageous in conservation areas or when there is a need to fit a chimney cowl to a listed building.
- The MAD Senior is not to be used with smokeless fuel. It is recommended using the MAD Junior Stainless Steel or MAD Senior Stainless Steel when in use with more corrosive fuels such as smokeless fuel