Manthorpe GL250 Drop Down Loft Access door
An energy efficient and cost effective loft access door which is compliant with Part L of the Building Regulations. The Manthorpe GL250 is simple to install.
- Contemporary low profile design
- Fully draught sealed door and frame
- Simple installation by screwing up into the ceiling timbers
- Maximised insulated area on the back of the door
- Surpasses the requirements of air leakage, outlined in the current building regulations
- Independantly tested by the BRE to BS EN 13141-1:2004
Two and Three section loft ladders are also available and can be used in conjunction with this loft ladder. The GLL256 and GLL257 can be easily operated by the pole supplied with them.