Manthorpe Interlocking Plain Tile Ventilator Brown
The Manthorpe interlocking plain tile ventilator is designed for use with small format twin plain tiles. The vent features a sliding mechanism to adjust it's width to fit the different sizes of tiles available. Thanks to this patented design feature, it is the only vent which suits all three styles of interlocking plain tiles; the Redland DuoPlain, Marley Ashmore and Forticrete Gemini.
The curved, in-line profile helps to maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline at high or low level. The tortured path through the internal weathering geometry is designed to help keep a constant airflow gap of 6,000mm ² whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering below, with the 4mm louvred grill in place to stop the entry of debris and large insects.
- Range of colours available
- Curved, in-line and discreet profile.
- Innovative patented tile vent design.
- No batten cutting required
- Vent profile suits all top manufacturers tiles.
- Independently wind tunnel tested.
- Suitable for all interlocking concrete plain tiles.
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space.
- 4" pipe adaptor available for mechanical extraction.
- Provides a 4mm louvred flyscreen grill.
- Suitable for use down to a 22.5 ° roof pitch.