Sandtoft Old English Pantile Natural Red
The Old English Pantile is a traditional English pantile offering beauty by design. This classic shape, with its carefully proportioned profile, creates a long-lasting and beautiful roof.
Available in a choice of three colours (Nat Red / Flanders / Antique Slate)
- Manufactured and independently certified under Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001
- Certified to Environmental Management Standard EN ISO 14001
- Pressed from natural alluvial Humber clay
- Conforms with all current UK standards and fixing requirements.
- Due to natural drying and firing shrinkage in the manufacturing process small variations in size can occur, therefore it is advisable not to mix tiles of different colours on the roof.
- Please contact Sandtoft Technical Services for further guidance.