VELUX TWR 0K14 2010 Rigid 14'' Diameter Sun Tunnel for Tiles
The Velux Rigid Sun Tunnel offers natural daylight where you never thought it could be. Ideal for windowless bathrooms, hallways and cupboards. They are designed to be installed into pitch roofs where a standard roof window could not be installed.
A Velux sun tunnel can be installed in tiled roofs (TWF/TWR) or slated roofs (TLF/TLR). Sun tunnels for pitched roofs can be installed in roofs with 15°-60°. A Velux sun tunnel is easy to install, regardless of your roof type.
- Recommended for tunnel lengths from 0.9 to 6 m between the roof and ceiling.
- The 1.7m long rigid tunnel should be used when greater lengths- in combination with ZTR extension sections- are necessary and to ensure adequate daylight levels are obtained.
- It is supplied with 2 x 45 degree bends.
- Can be extended to distances up to 6 m.
- Rigid tunnels has a diameter of either 35 cm or 25 cm.
- Super reflective coating along with interior of the tunnel provides a 98% internal reflection rate.
- An easy-to-assemble diffuser comes complete with a frosted polycarbonate insulating frame.
- Roof module is with 4 mm toughened glass and a removable sash.
- The glass is with clear and clean coating on the outside.