Dakea Better Energy PVC Roof Window
Better insulation and better moisture protection. The Better Energy PVC range features a three pane system to improve thermal efficiency. The PVC frame protects against damage from moisture. It's an ideal roof window for kitchens and bathrooms.
- Dakea Better Energy PVC is an ideal solution for rooms with high humidity, such as kitchens and bathrooms, as it has a high resistance to wet and dirt
- It is easy to clean and, compared to wooden roof windows, is much less exposed to mould. Unlike wooden surfaces, they do not require additional painting
- Their two-chamber structure, filled with argon gas, provides better insulation, which means less heat loss in winter and a limited amount of heat getting inside in summer
- The three-pane windows have better U-value, both the glass itself and the window frame, which can reduce heating costs and thus reduce environmental pollution
- Energy efficiency: Uw = 1.1 W/m2K, triple-glazing / double-chamber package
- We recommend Dakea Better Energy windows for rooms where better thermal comfort is required, e.g. living rooms and bedrooms, etc.
- Remember: Dakea Better Energy windows come with a free Dakea Quick Install (RUC) vapor barrier collar. The Quick Install flashing reduces installation time and ensures that the structure is properly sealed
- Dakea Better Energy roof windows can be installed in all roofing materials between a slope of 15 to 90 degrees. Original Dakea flashing is required to properly install windows.