Dakea Better Safe PVC Roof Window
Similar to the Better Safe roof window, the Better Safe PVC has a laminated internal pane and toughened external pane to maximise safety in the event of a break. In addition, the PVC material means it can deal with humidity and is suitable for bathrooms, kitchens and other high humidity environments.
- Dakea Better Safe PVC is a perfect solution for high-humidity rooms, such as kitchens and bathrooms, thanks to their increased resistance to humidity and dirt
- Dakea Better Safe PVC provides exceptional comfort. As they are made of a PVC material, they are very low maintenance: the window is easy to clean, resistant and doesn't require much treatment.
- Additionally, they have a ventilation valve and a handle with two extra locking positions for flexible and comfortable ventilation control
- Dakea Better Safe PVC also stands out for exceptional glazing. Thanks to the new Thermostat solution, they have excellent energy conservation performance of 1.3 W/m2K, as well as toughened external glass and laminated internal glass making them more resistant and safe in case of glass breakage
- Dakea Better Safe PVC is covered by an up to the 20-year guarantee