Dakea Ultima Energy PVC Roof Window
As with our standard Ultima Energy range, these roof windows provide fantastic sound and heat insulation. They have the added benefit of a PVC frame which tackles issues associated with humidity, moisture and dirt. They’re ideal for bathrooms and kitchens.
- The Ultima Energy PVC window is recommended for homes or buildings in noisy neighbourhoods or by busy roads, as well as rooms where increased resistance to humidity and dirt is required such as bathrooms and kitchens
- The Ultima Energy PVC boasts a three pane design. The three panes include pane coating and are filled with krypton gas to create improved energy efficiency for the whole window
- It also has an outstanding Uw parameter of 1.0 W/m2K. This is thanks to the krypton filled pane construction which provides a 46% improvement on heat conduction compared to the more frequently used alternative, Argon
- Noise Block technology protects the occupants from external noise and disruption thanks to various improvements in the roof window construction. It reduces noise from the outside as well as impact noise caused by rain. Overall, this means 50% better noise reduction when compared to standard windows. Noise reduction: 38 dB
- The glass and coatings used in all our Ultima windows are specifically selected to bring comfort and safety. Occupants can enjoy a warm house during winter without overheating in summer – thanks to two different layers of heat-reflecting and sun-protective coatings on the pane
- The windows also provide UV-ray protection with glazing blocking 95% of harmful UV rays while still letting the light in. Strengthened external glass – consists of the use of thick 6 mm toughened pane in comparison to 4 mm market standard. Safety of environment underneath the window consists of laminated internal glass which won’t fall into the room in case of impact from the inside