Dakea Ultima Energy Roof Window
Ultima Energy is the ideal roof window for sound and heat insulation. With triple pane glass insulation, additional noise block technology and heat reflective coatings, these windows help improve the energy efficiency of a building.
- Ultima Energy are pitched roof windows, recommended for rooms that are located in a noisy neighbourhood or facing the street. They’re also recommended rooms where improved insulation is required such as bedrooms and living rooms
- The triple-pane construction of the Ultima Energy is the perfect combination of 3 panes, with pane coating and filled with krypton gas to create improved energy efficiency of the whole window
- Ultima Energy has excellent Uw parameter: 0.99 W/m2K. Krypton gas filled pane construction which conducts heat by F46% less than the most frequently used alternative Argon
- Noise Block technology is a combination of various improvements in the roof window construction that reduces noise from the outside as well as impact noise caused by rain which means 50% less noise reduction when compared to standard windows. Noise reduction: 38 dB
- The glass and coatings used in Ultima Energy windows are specifically selected to bring comfort and safety to the home. Warm house during winter and no overheating during summer – thanks to two different layers of heat-reflecting and sun-protective coatings on the pane
- UV-ray protection – thanks to glazing blocking 95% of harmful UV rays while still letting the light in.
- Strengthened external glass – thanks to the use of thick toughened pane in comparison to 4 mm market standard. Safety of environment underneath the window – thanks to the laminated internal glass which won’t fall into the room in case of impact from the inside